StumpbeUpon Badge

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Wearable ART the Neon Trend Spring-Summer 2013

How to wear Wearable Art Neon Colors? My original design by  Iryna Rybytva. 

I like hot colors. I think neon colors will be trending in the spring -summer 2013 year.

I also think that mixing neon colors will be in style this spring-summer season.

Green and yellow. Pink and Blue. 

Mixing neon colors with neutral colors, like white, black and grey will also be the new style. 

Remember in fashion the most important thing is- experimenting with different styles. 




Necklace


http://www.etsy.com/shop/arthandmadejewelry?ref=seller_info

Necklace
Bracelet

Necklace

Neon Feather Earrings
Neon Necklace
Neon Birds Earrings
Neon Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tissue Box Cover















My Little Angels